Saturday, April 13, 2013

Making Furniture For Blythe

I used THESE - TWO youtube videos by My Froggy Stuff (LOVE her videos - SO creative) as my inspiration to create my own love seat/sofa using what I already had around the house - 2 different kinds of sponges (platform, seat and arms), vintage fabric (to cover and for cushions), buttons (to decorate) and cardboard to neatly finish the back of the love seat. Tools - scissors, ruler, glue gun , sewing machine, poly fil and needle and thread. It's a bit boxy looking, but I don't think it's a bad first try at making furniture for Blythe dolls. And here's another video on how to make a sofa from things you have around the house.

CC (short for Cotton Candy - My CCE doll from Australia) relaxing with old friends and a new, little friend - Mini Lalaloopsy - Dollop Light 'n' Fluffy. Lalaloopsy brought cookies and her little pet along!

No comments:

Post a Comment