Friday, June 14, 2013

The Day My Second 2010 Stock Blythe - Nicky Lad Arrived...

Nicky Lad is my second Blythe.  She was an early, completely unexpected gift from my hubby for my birthday July 5th.  I named her Nicole Marie.  She has the prettiest, new eye chip color.

I have to say that after experiencing the Blythe clone route several years after I got my first Blythe, Simply Mango, I would definitely say to save up and buy a real Blythe, not a clone.

Clones in NO way compare to the real thing.  One of my clones came with terrible hair and a bum leg.  The other one came with uneven eye lashes and a small crack/slit in her leg that I just recently noticed.  Not wanting to do any, I did have to do some customizing of those two just to fix their flaws.  I love them too, but mostly I just feel sorry for them.  One of these days I'll post their stories.

Anyway...A Story in Pics - The Day Nicky Lad arrived...This time, this girl was just left on my porch.  I didn't have to sign for her like I did for Simply Mango.










No comments:

Post a Comment